- AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) A Professional Association of Pediatricians, it is the largest pediatric publishing program in the world.
- CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) A national public health institute whose main goal is to “protect public health and safety through the control and prevention of disease, injury, and disability”.
- CDC Vaccine Information Statements Put out by the CDC, Vaccine Information Statements (or VISs) explain the benefits and risks of vaccines.
- Healthy Kids Oregon Low cost health insurance coverage for uninsured Oregon kids and teens.
- Immunization Action Coalition Provides extensive immunization information for both healthcare professionals and patients.
- Online Advisor ( *Medical Advice Disclaimer) Not intended to replace the medical advice of a healthcare professional, the online advisor is a searchable comprehensive list of hundreds of medical conditions.
- Poison Control The American Association of Poison Control Centers aids in both prevention and treatment of poison exposure and offers free advice 24 hours a day.
- Protect Kids Online Provides information and resources to parents about child internet safety.
- United States Consumer Product Safety Commission Provides information about hazardous products, safety, and recalls.
- PDX Kids Calendar Local event calendar that offers information about a variety of activities for children and families in the Portland Metro area.